Our Past Programs
- Research grant for doctorate students and institutions
- Publication grant for international peer-reviewed journals
- Organize/sponsor scientific seminars/symposia
- Publish educational materials
Themes for the Competitive Scientific Research Grants
"CONTRIBUTING TO THE BETTERMENT OF THE FUTURE GENERATION"
- Pregnant & lactating women
- Children under the age of 2 years
- Female adolescence (age 10 - 18 / premarital age)
- Women of reproductive age
Improve maternal and child nutrition of the poor, which include:
- Innovation in the development of nutritionally balance and affordable complementary feeding for children 6-24 months.
- New effective strategies in communication, education and information (KIE) to reinforce the role of breastfeeding, especially exclusive breastfeeding.
- Development of local food products to fulfill nutritional needs of women.
Research on molecular biology, which are related to the above sub-themes