Competitive Research Grant For Established Research Institutions
The ELIGIBILITY OF RESEARCH PROPOSAL and CONDITION OF THE GRANT follow the terms set for Competitive Research Grant For Doctorate Students.
- The research institution should be based in Indonesia.
- The mission and objectives of the institution are in accordance to the missions and objectives of Indonesian Danone Institute Foundation (IDIF).
- The applicant is the head of the research institution or holds an equivalent position. The PI and research team are not necessarily originated from the applicant’s institution.
WHAT TO SUBMIT
- Application form [please use the downloadable format only]
- Description of the institution, which include: vision, mission, objectives, outline of the activities, human resources and supporting facilities available, and strength
- Ethical clearance or proof of submission to the Ethical Committee
- Statement letter agreeing to submit at least to one publishable paper
- Curriculum Vitae of the applicant and the research team members, including list of publications within the last five years
- For on-going research, a Statement Letter from the head of the institution of the Umbrella research (stating that the proposed research is part of the Umbrella research and is not funded)
- Research proposal in English
Send HARDCOPY of your proposal to:
Indonesian Danone Institute Foundation
Cyber 2 Tower, 9th Floor
Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Blok X-5 No. 13
Jakarta 12950 - Tel. 021 29961000 ext 5019
Send SOFTCOPY of your proposal to: