Publication Grant For Peer-Review International Journals
The grant includes cost for publication and reward. The cost of publication will be in accordance to the publication rate from the journal. The amount of the reward for the Grantee will be Rp 10,000,000 per published manuscript.
- The applicant is an Indonesian citizen
- The manuscript is in line with DII’s mission
- The applicant must be the first author of the manuscript
- The applicant received an acceptance letter from a peer-reviewed international journal
- The manuscript is not yet published by the journal
In the case that Cost of publication has not yet paid by the applicant, DII will transfer the fund directly to the journal. In the case that the applicant already paid the Cost of publication, DII will reimburse this cost.
WHAT TO SUBMIT
- Application form [please use the downloadable format only]
- Proof of citizenship (copy of KTP or passport)
- Copy of the accepted manuscript (when available, in PDF format)
- Copy of the acceptance letter from the journal
- A letter stating that no other institution is funding to publish the manuscript
- Curriculum Vitae of the first author
- In the case that Cost of publication has not yet paid by the applicant: original invoice from the journal, including complete address of Bank information.
- In the case that the applicant already paid the Cost of publication:
- Proof of transfer
- Acknowledgment of the receipt from the journal
CONDITION OF THE GRANT
- The reward will be paid directly to the applicant
- The proposal will be reviewed all year round
- DII appreciates if grantees could add the following sentence in the Acknowledgment section of the manuscript: “The appearance of this article in this journal is supported by Danone Nutrition Institute Indonesia”. This request, however, is not mandatory.
- Grantees submit a copy of the manuscript (Pdf format) to DII.
- Fund to purchase original print-outs, copy of the journal, and/or Pdf format is possible.