Early Life Nutrition (*SUMMIT Study)
Added: Oct 2,2015 at 07:22:56
- Alignment dialogue : January 8th, 2015
- Workshop on Early Life Nutrition hosted by Eijkman Institute for Molecular Biology, Jakarta (February, 2015)
- Prenatal exposures, such as placental function and maternal over- or under-nutrition, may be associated with an increased risk of chronic diseases in the offspring, either as a child or adult.
- Alterations in nutritional, metabolic, immune and hormonal milieu in-utero can have profound long-term effects on offspring
* SUMMIT: Supplementation with Multiple Micronutrients Intervention Trial